Glossary of Food Words
Browse by letter:
- A small, delicate, poached dumpling of meat, fish or vegetables.
- A dumpling made from fish or meat forcemeat then poached.
- A flour tortilla filled, folded and then either toasted or fried. The filling usually consists of cheese, salsa, meat and refried beans.
- Spanish for cheese.
- A savory, open-faced pie made from cheese and eggs.
- These small, round, pale-brown grains look similar to millet and have a mild taste and a firm texture. Quinoa is considered a complete protein because it contains all eight essential amino acids.
Go back to Pearl Restaurant Menu.
Go back on top of Glossary.
Vladislav Jankovych » Pearl Restaurant London » Information » Food Culinary Glossary » Letter Q