Glossary of Food Words
Browse by letter:
- Jerusalem artichoke puree
- Jerusalem artichokes, sauternes, cream and foie gras.
- Foods that have been cut into thin strips approximately the size of match sticks of various lengths. Julienne foods are often used as a garnish.
- A rich, lightly reduced stock used as sauce for dishes.
[food words:] French for juice, jus also refers to the unthickened juices from a piece of roasted meat.
- Jus gras
- The juices from roast chickens with veal stock and chicken stock.
- Jus roti
- A mix of tomato puree, cabernet sauvignon vinegar, honey and soy sauce.
Go back to Pearl Restaurant Menu.
Go back on top of Glossary.
Vladislav Jankovych » Pearl Restaurant London » Information » Food Culinary Glossary » Letter J